Justic

Today's topic is very serious Judiciary, every person has faith in this word, that even if there is something wrong with him in the world, here he will surely get fair justice.

This post photo me is mainly shown 3 things, which are very capable of giving justice to all three. 
1 woman giving justice (lady justice blindfold) 
 2 Basis of Justice Constitution
 3 Wooden hammer represents power (gavel)
All three people have great faith in these three things that they will give us fair justice, Today, I explain what these things really mean, How can anyone trust everyone
First of all, let's talk about the woman who is wearing a black band on her own eyes to give justice, As a matter of fact why it has a black belt, no one will know, yes some people will definitely know
To tie this black band truly means that I am able to give an honorable justice to all, I do not see the strength of anyone, nor see the distinction of rich poverty, I do not see whether the judge has come in the day or in the middle of the night, I do not mind whether the punishment is being done to the son of a king or to the son of a poor person,
Yes, I say, the judiciary of every country should be AC, Sorry, everything is different in our country The rest is hardly to tell you, you know yourself how the country's judiciary is
Other no. 
But that is the book of the constitution, in which a lot has been written, 
what is the punishment for which crime and for how long, This book is very different from the book sold in a modest market, 
It takes a lot of time to write, this book written by very learned people tells us that we will get justice

3rd no. If the wooden hammer that starts getting too noisy in the judging room, then the father goes by the judge to make peace,

Has a law been made in any country that can punish even the person who punishes people, that is, the judge, Yes, why can't it be wrong? Isn't he corrupt? He also gets a lot of money, that he should give his face in favor of untruth

टिप्पणियाँ